Go from Beginner to Pro with Recipes and Essential Techniques
A sweet and savory cookbook that grows with your child’s baking skills, including step-by-step instructions and photographs for every recipe!
Newbie bakers ages 6-12 will learn essential baking techniques as they progress chapter-by-chapter, graduating from beginner to intermediate to pro. Each level keeps kids excited with easy-to-follow, mouthwatering recipes for cookies, cakes, pies, pizzas, muffins, and more. In the bonus level, they’ll learn to whip up yummy treats for special occasions and holidays. With pictures for all 60 recipes, step-by-step instructions, and recipes organized by skill level, this cookbook sets kids up for success in the kitchen as they create tasty treats sure to impress friends and family.
Bake Up! Kids Cookbook features:
- Photos for every recipe so kids can see the delicious results before they begin
- 60 sweet and savory recipes including Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cake, Cheesy Popovers, and Unicorn Cream Puffs
- Chapters organized by 4 skill levels–beginner, beginner plus, intermediate, and pro–to build baking confidence and add more excitement
- Tutorial recipes that offer hands-on learning and provide the building blocks for baking mastery
- Core baking skills and techniques–from separating eggs and rolling dough to melting chocolate and creaming butter and sugar
Kids will be amazed by all the yummy treats they can bake–and parents will be proud to watch them rise from newbie baker to pro.